About the Author
"I view every misfortune as an opportunity to improve my life and that of others."
Jan Andersen has been a professional freelance writer, copywriter and editor since 1999, before which she had pursued a marketing and PR career spanning 25 years, between giving birth to four children; Kristian, Anneliese, Carsten and Lauren.
She writes compelling and diverse commercial copy for a broad spectrum of industries and contributes informative, inspirational and often humorous articles, features and columns on a wide range of topics to online and print media and books around the world. She is also the author of two fertility e-books; Enhancing Fertility After Age 40 and Improve Your Fertility Naturally. Jan's specialities include:
- Book editing (fiction and non-fiction)
- Script editing (Screenplays, films)
- Government policies, manifestos and other documentation (confidential)
- Articles for the Independent, Guardian and Huffington Post (ghostwriting for cients)
- Commercial Copywriting - all business sectors
- Website Content
- Articles, Features & Columns
- Business, Personal & Complaint Letters
- Ebay Descriptions and Admin
Recently, Jan has decided to concentrate more on her artistic pursuits. Samples of her artwork can be viewed at http://www.aphroditeart.org
Jan has participated in numerous national and international radio and TV programmes as a result of her websites and written work.
Words that sum up Jan: Spiritual, kind, creative, intuitive, compassionate, funny, childlike, loving, positive.
Please feel free to contact me at jandersen8888 at live dot com.